As everyone knows fruit and vegetables are great source of energy, vitamins & minerals but fruits are not equal, some fruits are better than others, but above all else remember that fruit like anything can be bad for you too, as its high in sugar so obviously moderation is key.
But without further ado the top 4 best fruits for weight loss are:
1) Apples as they contain vitamin C and are a great source of antioxidants which help your metabolism to function better.
2) Goji berries as they are a great source for protein, fibre and amino acids, with fibre having the side effect of making you feel less hungry.
3) Blueberries as they are a great source of antioxidants.
4) Pomegranate as they contain Vitamin A, C, D, E, are high in fibre, have a high concentration of amino acids and protein.
Now these 4 top fruits fit into the top four categories of fruit, these categories being:
1) High carbohydrate fruits which include Bananas, figs, mangos, pineapples, pears, kiwis, and plums, this type of fruit keeps you energized and active, so is great to eat for breakfast.
2) Low carbohydrate fruits which include nectarine, cantaloupe, watermelon, this type of fruit helps keep your cholesterol low.
3) Berries and citrus fruits which include blueberries, raspberries, cranberries and strawberries, lemon, lime, orange, etc, this type of fruit is great way for detoxification.
4) Watery fruits which include all types of melons, these are good for keeping your body hydrated which helps with digestion and toxin secretion.
5) Dry fruits which include dates, prunes, raisins, etc.
What I tend to do with fruit is either have it as a snack like apples or make a dish out of it, such as for a post workout mean i am currently eating a combination of whey protein, frozen blueberries, and low fat milk, if you want to try it, all you need to do is put 3 spoonful’s chocolate whey, a bowl of frozen blueberries and low fat milk in the blender, and it mixes them up, the end result being some ugly grey looking gloop, but it tastes really nice.
People also read
10 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.
Leave A Response