Argan oil is produced in the Moroccan city of Casablanca, by harvesting Argan nuts, when applied to the skin; Argan oil opens your pores allowing the effective removal of dead skin cells, it is also effective at getting into the pores and breaking up the oil that binds blackheads and white heads while at the same time it does not dry your skin, or feel sticky or oily.
Argan oil should be should be used for a minimum of three weeks, although two months, would be the recommended period, twice a day both in the morning after a shower and in the evening after cleaning your face.
How is Argan Oil Effective:
Argan Oil contains oleic acid allowing both oil and water to penetrate and cleanse your pores, it also contains Linoleic acid and polyphenols which acts as an anti-inflammatory reducing swelling and keeping your skin moisturised while at the same time increasing cell exfoliation.
How to Use Argan Oil for Acne
- Wash your face (or any affected area including the face, back, chest and arms) twice a day with a cleanser
- Pat dry
- Apply one to two drops of pure argan oil.
- Use a circular motion.
- Repeat up to two times a day.
Other ways to Use Argan Oil for Acne
You could make a natural face mask containing Argan oil and Bentonite clay deep cleans your pores, you can do this by, purchasing Indian Healing Clay (the most popular brand of Bentonite Clay) the clay component draws the impurities and toxins out of the skin.
- Bowl of water
- Two Green Tea Bags
- A wooden spoon to stir (Do not use a metal spoon as it reacts with the clay causing a kind of electrical charge)
- Indian Healing Clay (Bentonite Clay)
- Argan Oil
How to Mix it:
- Add one of the bags of Green Tea to the water and let it brew for a few minutes
- Add a few drops of Argan Oil
- Add the second Green Tea Bag
- Stir it with your wooden spoon
- Add the Indian Healing Clay (Bentonite Clay) until the mixture has a decent consistency, it should look like:
- Apply to your face and leave for 30 minutes
- Wash Off
People also read
7 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.
Leave A Response