I firmly believe that no women on this planet ever gives up her quest of having a more beautiful, even-textured flawless skin just like a baby . We women are struggling in our own little world with our own little skin problems and keep hoping for a formula to fulfill our dream. I have tried to devise one. Believe me, it will work.
First off, you must make some changes in your diet. Read on to learn what all you need to eat.
The diet includes:
1. Seeds: Flax seeds eliminate toxins from the body. Use them in pulverized form to get the best results. Brazil nuts are loaded with selenium and increase skin’s elasticity.
2. Omega-3-fats are present in salmon, spinach and walnuts. They hydrate body from inside making the skin glow. These reduce inflammation and check breakouts too.
3. Desposing free radicals is essential to delay the signs of aging. Fruits and vegetables are full of phytonutrients. These combat free radicals effectively. Take 5-10 servings daily.
4. Mono-saturated fats in the right amount from avocado, extra-virgin olive oil or nuts and seeds are highly useful. Good quality oils and fatty acids assist in repairing and rejuvenating the skin.
5. A high protein diet comprising of yogurt, eggs or low-fat cheese is good for a healthy skin, but do remember to combine it with fibers.
6. Vitamin C encourages collagen formation. Eat Vitamin C rich fruits. Take at least one serving of freshly prepared juice. Vitamin C and E combined provide protection from the Sun.
7. Drink plenty of water. It is important to carry out multiple life processes.
A lot of kitchen ingredients can be used to get a beautiful skin. Fruit masks, scrubs, toners, moisturizers – all can be prepared in the kitchen and used. The best feature of these is that they do not have any side-effects.
Certain lifestyle habits form the basis of your skin health. If good and practiced every day, these sustain healthy beautiful skin for a longer time.
A Daily Skincare Guide
The good habits for skin care include:
1. Exfoliate regularly to get rid of the dead skin and not just the face, but the whole body once in a week or more depending on the severity of dryness. This also prepares the skin to respond well to the other skincare procedures.
2. Follow the three important steps:
- moisturizing religiously.
Also wash your face twice a day to get rid of unwanted substances sticking to it.
3. Tone it. It helps to remove any residue left after cleansing. It also blocks the pores to keep dirt from accumulating in them.
4. Apply moisturizer while the skin is still moist. It helps in locking moisture in the skin.
5. Never neglect your neck and chest. The skin at these parts is delicate. Apply the same cleansing product as on the face.
6. Skin on the head should be kept as healthy as the rest of the body. Wash your hair frequently to remove any dirt or grease.
7. Apply sun screen regularly on all the exposed parts of the body, even when there are clouds in the sky. Protect it from too much heat or cold. Both are extremely bad. They take away the moisture and leave your skin red and parched.
8. Remove make-up before going to the bed. Always use good quality skin care products.
9. Protect your eyes. Use sunglasses and good under eye products to keep dark circles and puffiness at bay.
10. Always sanitize your hands before touching any eatable.
11. Keep your hands away from your face. Do not touch it with dirty hands.
12. Sleep is vital for your skin’s well-being. Your body turns on the healing process at night and requires at least 7-8 hours for recovering. Change pillow covers every 2-3 days as they carry residues that can get stuck to the skin and cause irritation or infection. Keep your hair tied. Lack of sleep reduces circulation turning skin pale and dull. So, sleep tight!
People also read
Leave A Response